Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Brussels

Visited Brussels during the weekend with my fellow training colleagues, took a few pictures as I wondered around the old city. Brussels to me, is much slower in pace, people are more relax here as compared to Germany. Food is great! Love waffles pairing with poached egg and goat cheese at Peck's 47, when coupled with a Hot chocolate it strikes the right chord during the cold winter morning. Love the old city, the history and the vibe, but not a big fan of museum hence I skipped all those and just enjoying the moment roaming mindlessly and people watching.

Peck's 47 - The Cheesy One



Peck 47's - Hot Chocolate
In the airport link, heading towards Gare Du Centraal
Grand Place -Grote Markt during the Night
At Bia Mara Cafe waiting for my Fish Fritters


1 comment: