Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
That's my wonderful story for the very shot moment in Malacca. Peace
This semester was a quick one, so fast that no ones believe that. Seriously speaking 14 weeks was fast and in that 14 weeks, how much had been done, how much that I had learned can only be told when the result is out at the mid of July. Therefore,, the journey back home this time, I have a different mission, not to relax but to study. I'm the master of my own faith. May I have all the energy to keep myself moving and make it a success at the end.
See you guys, take good care of yourself. Peace. =)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
- Since your childhood you have watched your mom washing and ironing your clothes, keeping your school uniform sparkling and spotless, and your jumpers without a single crease.
- You have been lucky enough to be picked and dropped to and from your school every single day right form your first day at school.
- Whenever you had a fight and for the slightest reason or if you needed a reason to cry on someone's shoulders, your mom was the one giving you the comfort and patiently listening to all your heartburns and grumbling.
- Just remember the innumerable times you wanted a fresh new set of designer clothes and your mother dug out her pocket money to fulfill your wish.
- The food world in which you gorged ever since you were a child and grew up on, was cooked day in and day out by your beloved mother. Just think of the hundreds of incredible dishes she prepared for you, the tasty lunchboxes she fixed for you, the cakes she baked, the snacks, the cups of tea and delicious suppers. It surely makes your mouth water even now.
- Your mother is always there for you through every thick-and-thin of your life. She is the person you can depend upon to stand by you anytime you need her.
- Remember all those difficult undecided moments of life and you needed someone who could make you see reason and pour some worldly-wise advice in your ears. It was surely your mother who lent you patient ears and then pulled you out of the mess in your life.
- Think about the tons of love she professes for you everyday through all her acts, big and small. It can't even be measured. It can only be felt.
What your mother does for you is absolutely beyond assessment but when the enormity of her love and sacrifice is felt,you realize that surely your mom deserves a special treat this Mother's Day. It would only be a small way to show your gratefulness to her.
To all the mom in the whole world:
Happy Mother's Day.
And to my mom:
There isn't a day of the year
that you aren't special to me Mom,
Happy Mother's Day and I love you mom,
thanks for everything that you have done for me.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Well, better stop craping, a lot more studies to catch up, see you guys next time. Take care.
Monday, May 5, 2008
I come all the way down to Ipoh today, for a hair cut, and mainly relax... Life had been pretty tense for the past few days. This time, I have two weeks of study week, compare to the others we are kinda lucky to have our time table arrange it that way, therefore we can focus more on our studies and go for our exams on shot. Rather than dragging and have breaks in between which makes my life real miserable.
That's all for now, hope to see you guys soon. Take care.